Like us on Facebook!

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

BOPA #2 Thank you for the gift you are.


Goodday to you creative one!
Here's another page from my Book Of Positive Aspects. 
This one is made from the love I feel for my sweetheart.... <3 <3 <3
I am so grateful he has come into my life.
I had a pretty good life all by myself for a long time but it is so much more fun 
now that I can share it with my lover!
Here's the video.





The colors are much more vibrant in 'the real', 
a bit like the way words cannot do my love real justice as well. :-D
Enjoy!

Want to know more about my B.O.P.A. and what is means?

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Happy Creating!
~Monique





1 comment:

  1. Hello Monique;
    Great video tutorial, for some reason I couldn't hear anything though. I love that you practice art therapy as I have found in my life that it truly is therapy. Thank you for following my blog. I look forward to hearing from you.
    Hugs and blessings.
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete